Well then, let me show you, because that’s what I do for a living.
Right now, it’s this time of the year, and the little ones have just freshly hatched:
You’ll notice they’re still blind and naked when they hatch. So I make them little coats…
I want a t-shirt that says “Helen Louise probably wondered the same.” with a little picture of a brain underneath.
The Great Game (Jim’s POV)
Actual events on that pool encounter.
"Listen. This is just a dream. But very clever people can hear dreams, so please, just listen. I know you’re afraid, but being afraid is alright, because didn’t anybody ever tell you? Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster, and cleverer, and stronger. And one day, you’re gonna come back to this barn and on that day, you’re going to be very afraid indeed, but that’s okay. Because if you’re very wise, and very strong, fear doesn’t have to make you cruel or cowardly, fear can make you kind. It doesn’t matter, if there’s nothing under the bed, or in the dark, so long as you know it’s okay to be afraid. So listen, if you listen to nothing else listen to this. You’re always gonna be afraid, even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like, a companion, a constant companion always there, but that’s okay, because fear can bring us together, fear can bring you home. I’m gonna leave you something just so you’ll always remember; fear, makes companions of us all."
— Clara in Listen (via aspieat221b)
"I have a doctorate in Buddhist philosophy. Now I want to learn as many languages as possible so I can teach as many people as possible."
"What do you think is the most important thing that people can learn from Buddhism?"
"Compassion. Everyone suffers and everyone needs happiness."
- 1: A song you like with a color in the title
- 2: A song you like with a number in the title
- 3: A song that reminds you of summertime
- 4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
- 5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
- 6: A song that makes you want to dance
- 7: A song to drive to
- 8: A song about drugs or alcohol
- 9: A song that makes you happy
- 10: A song that makes you sad
- 11: A song that you never get tired of
- 12: A song from your preteen years
- 13: One of your favorite 80s songs
- 14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
- 15: A song that is a cover by another artist
- 16: One of your favorite classical works
- 17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
- 18: A song from the year that you were born
- 19: A song that makes you think about life
- 20: A song that has many meanings to you
- 21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
- 22: A song that moves you forward
- 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
- 24: A song by a band you wish were still together
- 25: A song by an artist no longer living
- 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
- 27: A song that breaks your heart
- 28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
- 29: A song that you remember from your childhood
- 30: A song that reminds you of yourself